The establishment won’t stand up for Palestinians and is turning a blind eye to genocide.
Soon, Congress will vote to send even more funding to Israel’s military, which has engaged in an extreme campaign of bombing hospitals, homes, and schools, cutting off food, water, and electricity, killing more than 13 thousand people — nearly half of whom are children.
We must fight back and demand an immediate Ceasefire and an end to US funding for Israel.
Two million lives are on the line. We say: not on our dime! No money for massacres! Ceasefire now!
5. Get updates on our Palestine Solidarity work (email list)
6. Take More Action
- USCPR Call Tool → Call your Representatives directly using the US Campaign for Palestinian Right’s calling tool.
- DSA Palestine Solidarity Toolkit → Use the DSA toolkit for more info, resources, and ways to take action.
- Not On Our Dime → Join the campaign to end NY funding of Israeli settler violence.
- Anti-War Working Group Join Form →Fill out the NYC-DSA Anti-War Working Group interest form to get plugged in to our ongoing organizing efforts.
- Unchanged: Solidarity Income-Based Dues → Grow our mass movement and build the working class power we need to win!
Donate to Support our Fight
If you’ve saved your payment info with ActBlue, your donation will process immediately